Tuesday 13 September 2011

Humphrey xmas Free stamp card


Hello bloggin peeps, to celebrate the launch of Humphrey christmas cd and stamps later today I have created this 'christmas card'. I decided to go for the traditional christmas colours of blue and yellow lol just because I wanted to colour his little jacket in yellow and this turned into a seasonal card rather than a xmas one.

I know the colouring on this stamped image is not brilliant, I still struggle with colouring in, lol even the basics of staying inside the lines sometimes is a challenge in itself but at my level of colour-er in-er I am happy with it.

This is another 8 x 8" blue card with a dotty embossed silver base layer to which a blue layer of coredination silk was matted with the yellow coredination matted atop of the blue. The free stamp from papercraft essentials was coloured using spectrum noirs and matted onto a holographic blue, I used a little blue distress ink around the edges of the neenah card I stamped onto. The elaborate frame is from Cricut fancy frames cartridge with some adhesive pearls added. Some metal snowflakes were added to the corners with a blue gem inside and a sentiment from hunkydory added.

I am quite happy with this card as I needed some seasonal cards for a few peeps at work who don't celebrate xmas and think this card will suit that purpose well and I am entering this into the crafters companion monthly challenge (the address is http://ccmonthlychallenge.blogspot.com for anyone wanting to join in)

Until next time


Take care


Cj x

Hopefully will be posting lots

No comments:

Post a Comment