Thursday 1 September 2011

Humphreys Corner DC decoupage card



Hello again blogpeeps just a quick card before I am off to work this time with the new Humphreys corner diecut everyday decoupage. Tried to make this card quite 'boyish' but just had to put the tiniest of bows on (cause I love them) surely no boy would notice, perhaps a card for a younger boy lol.

For this card I have used some A3 blue card cut to an 8" square (my favourite size for a card) I matted and layered with gold card, coredinations glitter silk (I will need some more of this very soon) some more gold, ordinary (if that's the right description) coredination card and some dotty paper from a pack I picked up at dunelm mill (think its papermania). I made my own rosette using some paper from the same pack using my hougie board and added a sentiment from a craftworks set. Made 2 tiny tiny bows from the glitter girls bowmaker and added 3 pieces of card candy.

I used a martha stewart circle cutter to cut all the circles and am finding it cuts really well but leaves a little nick where the end meets the start so need to practise more with this I think. All in all am quite pleased with this one and love the humphrey image in the centre.

Well I had better get ready for work I guess until next time....

Take care


Cj x

No comments:

Post a Comment