Thursday 7 November 2013

Hunkydory Fan-tash-tique card

Hello crafting peeps,

Apologies for the poor photography on this one but the light has gone and this card is off to its new home tomorrow to be sold for charity and I really wanted to put it on the blog as I was quite pleased with it.

This is from yet another kit from Hunkydory, I truly am surrounded by piles and piles of beautiful card and paper I really feel one day they will dig me out from under them lol!!!  Anyway I am really making efforts to use them all and am getting there slowly only trouble is I use up 10 sheets then buy another 48 sheet kit!   Still they are all beautiful and pretty much timeless so I will get round to them, eventually!

Anyway this card is another 8 x 8 I made a gold mirri base mat to start then cut a piece of cream pearl card to mat on the gold. I embossed the cream card with one of the new crafters companion A4 embossing folders called picnic plaid which I love.   I cut a piece off the bottom and then cut the same sized piece from the gold foiled moustache background.  I covered the join with some brown ribbon and as this is a masculine card absolutely no bows were used lol.

To finish I glued the mats to the base card and then used one of the toppers glued raised in the centre of the embossed card and also one of the die cut moustaches underneath (glued raised) and two pieces of brown pearlescent card candy in the corner.

This card is going to be sold in aid of diabetes uk, so I hope it will do well.

Anyway until next time.

Take care

Cj x



No comments:

Post a Comment