Sunday 17 November 2013

Hunkydory selection of dl cards with bits of cards left over.

Hello blogging peeps,

Am still getting snowed under with chopped up bits of card which is too lovely to waste.  Usually it ends up in a big box and goes to my aunt's house for her childminded children to play with.  But I am trying to cut down on the waste and came up with these four dl cards.

No real explanations for them other than they are dl card blanks and mirri card with the odd topper put on for interest when the piece of card was patterned.  I have used a lot of spellbinders die cuts  which is also using up bits and pieces (yay!).
This has made me unbelievably happy to think that this cards are made from what would really what would have ended up in a bin at some point.


So although this is a really long post for me with more cards than usual I was really pleased with them and am vowing to keep doing this as I go along as well as use up some more at odd times too.

Anyway that's all for now

Take care

Cj x

No comments:

Post a Comment