Monday 21 May 2012

Another quick CUP Birthday Card



Hello again bloggin peeps


Another super quick card for my nephew (for my mum to give to him)  and as he wants to be a chef (in the army) this is the design I chose to decoupage for him.


Another 8 x 8 card with a mirri base and a layer of coredinations cardstock embossed around the bottom with an Mbossibilities folder and a ribbon across the top where the embossing finishes.  I had already bought this chef themed decoupage sheet from crafts u print and I cut the topper to the size I wanted.   This was a large topper and there was a cute little mouse asleep and dreaming of cheese who had to be cut off.  I layered it onto gold mirri and glued everything into place.  I decoupaged it all up and printed a frame and sentiment from the craft artist program to match the red colour scheme.


Feeling like this needed something, maybe a charm or a mouse on shrink plastic, was nice enough in real life but sometimes when you look at the photo ... you think I could of this ... or I could have that... I think everybody does that tho.


Anyway all for now


Take care




Cj x

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous CJ, I love the little chef and the embossing really stands out.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete