Sunday 6 May 2012

Spellbinders Easter card


Hello again bloggin peeps

This is a late post of an easter card I did for my sister to give to her friends at church I copied the design in several spring colours, pink, purple, yellow etc I had to make around 14 in total and all were the same ... but different.

Anyway an 8 x 8 card blank...beginning to run low on stock of these now .. I cut a piece of pearl white to cover the card and on the 1st one I made embossed it with a spellbinder Mbossibility folder but was having a really bad time lining it up - more to do with rushing and being tired than the folders themselves.

I then cut a shape for the scroll to fit on in a coloured card with the lattice borders to match and then cut the little accents and the cross from crosses 2. I glued the lattices down on each end of the card and then centralisd the label.  I then arranged the accents so a little of them went behind the label and most in front and glued them down.  I then added the scrolls which were found on ebay and had a lovely easter wish on them.  To finish I added the cross and a tiny bow tied on the glitter girls bowshaper and glue the whole thing to the card.

This was a pretty little card, didn't take too much time and when they were all finished and lined up in a row drying they looked pretty awesome.  My sisters friends at the church liked them and told her they didn't deserve such nice cards lol I was just glad they liked them!

Anyway all for now


Take care


Cj x

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous Easter Card. Loving the colours you have used and the cross is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete