Monday 30 April 2012

Superquick Hunkydory Wedding Card


Hello again Bloggin Peeps

Me again with a super quick blog of a super quick Wedding card.  As usual an 8 x8 with a gold mirri base.  Then a layer of centura pearl white paper, embossed with the Mbossibility folder from spellbinders.  The topper had a frame all around it which I cut away and mounted onto more gold mirri.  I cut the sentiment from the same sheet and matted it onto blue as the wedding theme was blue.  Before sticking the pearl layer down I tied a huge bow and then stuck the topper in place.

I coloured some hat pins and a heart on a hat pin and stuck them into my bow adding a small blue bead with some collall glue over the ends of the pins so no-one got pin pricked.

As I said this was a super quick card and took less than 1/2 hour to make, longer for the glue to set of course lol.

Anyway all for now


Take care


Cj x

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty, I love the gorgeous bow and pins
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card, love everything about it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty, loving the embossed card and the image too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wedding card very stunning for a quick card xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete