Monday 9 April 2012

Spellbinders Easter Card

Hello blogging peeps its been a while again but am hoping to set up a few scheduled blogs while I am online today.  I have still been crafting but not had time or energy to sit and blog.  

Anyway we had some lovely visitors yesterday so didn't get time to blog this pretty easter card which was made for my sister's friends at church.  I made a few of this card in yellow, orange, pink, red and silver so they all had the same design but were all slightly different.


The scrolls with the easter message on she bought from ebay and were silver foiled so that is why they all have silver accents on them.

I took an 8 x 8 card and cut a pearlised white card layer to start.  I used the Sue Wilson Lattice dies and cut 2 borders I also used one of the spellbinders labels and cut the backing to the scroll in the same colour as the borders.  I also cut 2 accents in silver from the fleur de lis motifs and 1 cross from crosses 2 (all spellbinders).

I glued the borders to each side of the card and then glue the silver accents to the label die cut shape hooking two of the little 'arms' over the sides of the label and then glued them into place with collall glue gel, I then used the same glue to stick the scroll in the centre adding extra dimension perfectly.  I then glued the cross underneath with the same glue to give dimension again and added the tiniest little bow tied on the glitter girls bowmaker.

A very respectable Easter card.  

Anyway until next time

Take care


Cj x

No comments:

Post a Comment