Thursday 11 August 2011

Another JS Enchanted Dreams Card


Well my sister came by yesterday and saw the card I made also from this cd and loved it so I didn't bother to make her another. One of my colleagues is leaving work this week and I thought this picture of the dandelion seeds being scattered appropriate as she is not leaving the company just leaving our branch and am hoping she will be taking lots of good wishes with her a lot like the seeds in this picture.

Well I hunted high and low yesterday for my pot of hunky dory diamond sparkles to put on yesterdays card and couldn't find it so had settled for the sakura glitter pen. I found the sparkles today.. the dog had nicked them and tried to chew the lid off... glitter envy maybe or boredom one or the other lol. Anyway today I used both on this card. No layers just a straight topper taken to Craft artist to get the size I wanted. I also used craft artist to make the picture translucent and added a verse to make an insert too. The paper and topper came from Joanna Sheen Enchanted Dreams cd and ribbon and gold card from stash.

Am quite pleased with this card. It is nice and sparkly and the magicality of the picture comes across well with the glitter/glitter pen :)

Anyway take care


Cjx

1 comment: