Monday 1 August 2011

LOTV Baby coloured with spectrum pens and embossed decoration


Ok so I didn't get as much time to play today as I had to take the nephews out for the day but as soon as I got back managed to have a quick play with this lovely Lily of the Valley stamp and the spectrum pens. To be honest I had a couple of plays with the pens and it had taken me such a long time to get the hang of the promarkers I wasn't getting the results from the spectrums I wanted as I was trying to use them like promarkers. So the rest of the pens I had ordered from Crafter's companion arrived today and I printed out the guide sheet and coloured in the ones I now have and caught a couple of Leanne's shows over the weekend. What a difference this made, I am so pleased with this little girl's colouring, I have to be honest in that I used the colouring guide that came with the stamp for the light and shade but apart from that all my own work lol. Wish I had the spectrums before the promarkers to be honest, and am now anxious to colour more.

Also got some new embossing folders today the new cuttlebug ones and had a little play, the embossing is really deep on it, and the coredinations works well with it. So more playing there to be had I think to see what they can really do for me.

Used some stash for the card itself some pink and purple coredinations with a little of the glitter coredinations for the matting and layering too. The polka ribbon was pink but I coloured it to a light purple to tone in.

All in all.... am super happy with this card..... just need somebody to have a baby girl so I can give it to them lol.

Anyway tis late and the dogs want walking so I had better get on with it.

Take care

Cj x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card!!! Love the colors ;)
    ~Mis*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Cj. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Waiting for my Speccy pens to arrive so I can play too. Zo x

    ReplyDelete