Monday 22 August 2011

Kenny K - Bodacious Bev Image card


Ok so first the apologies for a break in my blog, but work had been mixing my hours up and some days I am in really early and some days in late which has taken a bit of getting used to. Had picked up complete cardmaking magazine (with the free cd) and was playing with this Kenny K bodacious Bev image which I have to say I love as it is totally different from what I usually play with. Coloured her in with the spectrum noirs, had a bit of a disaster with my glossy accents making the red boots look orange as I just felt they were screaming to look like they were pvc managed in the end with a sakura gel pen which didn't give the raised effect I wanted but I got all of the shine. Leann from crafters companion suggested I use spray and shine and I need to get some and give it a go.

Also used a Go Kreate nested shape for the black velvet paper (doodlebug I think) and some red holographic hearts and then a grand nestie for the large white glitter coredination background. The embossed black swirl card came from create and craft some time ago I don't think they do it anymore though.

This card as usual needs a sentiment and will be added later. All in all I really do like this card but this probably has to do with the image which I truly did like so much I bought some of her friends so they may make an appearance here at some point until then...


Take care


Cj x

No comments:

Post a Comment