Saturday 6 August 2011

New Gorjuss stamp with torn paper card


So I missed two days of blogging :( had to work different hours and just too been too tired to do anything, still really not found the mojo but had time to play a little today.

Todays offering is not fantastic, I am still finding my way around colouring with the spectrum noirs sometimes I get what I think is a great result - sometimes not so much... today is a not so much but I know the more I play the better it will get. This card still needs something so is not quite right but it will have to do for now. Probably won't get time to do much tomorrow as am working again. Will be able to buy another grand nestie when I get paid... its really the only reason I do the overtime.

Anyway for this card I used a martha stewart punch for the large flower shapes, some coredinations paper and a fiskars tearing ruler, a Gorjuss stamp (flying above it all) and of course speccies for colouring. Gold card & background paper from stash.

Take care

Cj x

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty card hun, love the image.
    Now following,
    Hugs
    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete