Sunday 31 July 2011

Foldback Hunkydory Xmas card


So I got asked to work today which is normally a day off and sometimes you just have to think about the money :( which is why it is a quick card today. Was umming and ahhhing putting this one today and I just wasn't sure if the things I had collected would go together probably as this is a post-work craft rather than my usual pre-work ones and I am a little more tired than usual.

I used a foldback card design for this one as I have'nt done one for a while... the background paper is from the Hunkydory xmas papers, the side panel is from the same xmas range but a sensational printed/foiled card set and then of course the topper, greeting and border is from the xmas topper set. This card is destined for one of my work colleagues if I am still there at xmas lol

Anyway that's it for now

Take care

Cj x

No comments:

Post a Comment