Monday 25 July 2011

Humphrey drawer easel card


Ok so I had a little time yesterday to decorate this drawer I had made a few weeks ago, had no template just used my own measurements and hoped for the best, It seemed a little flimsy at first despite using a decent weight card (300gsm) but I thought once it was decorated with layers it would be stronger and happily it was. The beautiful little boy in the picture is my newest 2nd cousin Alfie John who we met yesterday and is the most gorgeous little man you could hope to meet... but then I'm biased he's family lol.

Anyway decorated this with coredinations and embossed the panels for the sides with a little sanding which I am very pleased with and 2 pearly brads for the drawer handles. The top has a little Humprey for decoration and the paper for the base of the card was from the Humphrey CD.

Will try to be a little more adventurous with the next drawer set I do and see if I can make a double drawer.

Anyway hope to be stamping in a bit until then take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment