Thursday 21 July 2011

New Hunkydory Xmas kit


Ok so a very quick blog update with a very quick card using the new xmas Hunkydory kit exclusive to Create and Craft at the moment.

Too many cute images to name in this kit so plumped for this pair of penguins and decoupaged, my only complaint about this kit is that the papers are double sided so I 'lost' two pages by decoupaging. Which wouldn't be so bad if the paper on the other side was naff but I really liked both sides :( still you can't have everything lol

Have not added a sentiment yet as I don't know who is getting this quickie yet, but that will go opposite bow corner I think. A little glossy accent added to beak, eyes and lantern and a sakura clear glitter pen to snowflakes and snow for a bit of bling.

All in all for a quick a4 card am quite pleased with it.

Take care Cj x

No comments:

Post a Comment