Wednesday 27 July 2011

Me to You Tatty Teddy Card


So I knew straight away I needed this tatty teddy cd, and the justification I used for this is that it is one of those timeless designs and so I will be able to use it endlessly. As usual with docrafts it is so easy to use and I had printed out the images and paper I wanted to use within minutes. The images print out beautifully onto the tesco photo paper I use and the super smooth from Create and craft although I only ever use double sided tape on super smooth now. I saw a similar card shape on another blog but couldn't find my way back to see if there was a template so just did my own version. Perfect for when you have more images you want to use than cards to send.

But this was not a quick card to make, luckily for me I have been up since 7 and crafting shortly after.... at some point would like to do a larger version of this card perhaps with a few stamps that co-ordinate. Oh and excitement for me today got my new speccie pens can't wait to play so might be something stamped tomorrow or Friday depending on how long it takes me lol.

For now work is calling...damn this work lark really cuts into my crafting time lol

Take care Cj x

No comments:

Post a Comment