Monday 18 July 2011

Stamping practice :/O



Ok so I said I was off to stamp and stamp I did, had a lovely Sarah Kay stamp the one in the card above and spent a few hours promarker colouring 3 different layers on it and then assembled it.... It looked lovely. Went off to make tea and came back to the glue coming through the paper, was devastated! Not quite sure why it did that as I have used pinflair glue gel before and regularly use the super smooth paper from Create and Craft. Might be because I have had this paper a while and it may be drier than usual but I don't know for sure.

Anyway prepared the background for the card with some pink and yellow Cordinations that I got from Crafters Companion and distressed it. Absolutely loved the effect! Stamped image again today and placed it on a background this time and added a paper flower that I made using the mothers day bouquet cricut cartridge (the flower one there seems to be two) and the paper bouquet book from Joanna Sheen. This card does need a sentiment but I will add that later when I decide where its going!

Going to try and do a little scrapping this afternoon will post when its done :)

take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment