Monday 25 July 2011

Another Sarah Kay Stamped Card (promarker colouring)


Ok so there may seem like a bit of a theme going with the Sarah Kay but to be honest, I may have mentioned before, when I was a child (many moons ago) these designs were everywhere and so I feel drawn to them and have enjoyed experimenting with my promarkers to colour them too.

Have used a little coredinations and embossed and sanded for the frame which was then cut using a spellbinder die. The floral paper I have had for a while and just matted/layered on to gold or blue pearlised paper. Added some card candi for a bit of decoration on the corner and at some point a sentiment will be added.

Was very pleased with the little scribbles I did to make it look like she was grounded with a promarker fineliner and the little blades of grass just look good and I found it hard to convince a friend that it wasn't the stamp lol.

So am off now to stamp and colour a gorjuss stamp and would like to do a little tearing with the card for it to go on, also had an idea for a halloweeny card but need to check my stamps to find the right one. Am really enjoying stamping at the moment, but probably will be back to quicker cards until my day off on Sunday now.

Until then take care Cj x

No comments:

Post a Comment