Thursday 28 July 2011

Tatty teddy girlie xmas card


So I know I was going to do some stamping but I just wanted to try out one of the xmas tatty ted images and have a play today.

Well the card is finished but a little boring, I think the main reason I am not so happy with it is because I had a much better idea half way through and had already cut the beautiful pink glitter silk coredination card and needed a bigger piece than I had to do what I wanted to do with my spellbinder dies. Its still a pretty card though but needs some kind of embellie near the greeting but haven't got anything that looked good mainly because the card is xmas and pink rather than red or green.

The decoupage doesn't really show on the photo but this little guy has 3 layers and was a dream to cut out.

Have been looking at other blogs, still following the learning process but have seen a lot of blogs offer blog candy and so am sorting something out will post on here when its ready :D

Better get ready for work though now :(

Take care Cj

No comments:

Post a Comment