Saturday 30 July 2011

Giordano Puppies N Kittens Joanna Sheen card




Ok so I said I was off to make another card and this one is from the Joanna Sheen Giordano Puppies n Kittens cd, which if you lurve cute puppies n kittens this one is for you.... too many lovely images on there and I sadly have not done it justice on this card as the matting and layering is a little off I think. Still very pretty ... but would have been better if I had used an oval nestie for the puppy image and one layer of the scallops I think. Most of the card is coredination in various shades of green and a piece of red foil card right at the back and one layer of dotty embossed card to tone against the green. A small white puppy embellie, a greeting and a bow later and what would have been a very lovely card had the matting been right is born.

Had this been better I would have entered into the my time to craft challenge but will have a rethink and try again another time after all there are plenty of cute dogs to choose from on this cd.

Better get ready for work :(

Take care Cj x

No comments:

Post a Comment